For twilio configuration we need to set such required envs
BARONG_TWILIO_ACCOUNT_SID, which acts as a twilio username
BARONG_TWILIO_SERVICE_SID, which acts as a twilio password
BARONG_TWILIO_PHONE_NUMBER, virtual phone numbers which will give you instant access to local, national, mobile, and toll-free phone numbers
We have ability to set twilio with 3 different ways
BARONG_PHONE_VERIFICATION == "twilio_sms"
If you choose phone verification as twilio sms we will use send_sms API call
Also you can add your own template for sms using
BARONG_PHONE_VERIFICATION == "twilio_verify"
In this case we will use twilio Verify API call
There are a lot of benefits of using Verify API like you can validate users via voice
One verification service can be used to send multiple verification tokens, it is not necessary to create a new service each time, so you can set
BARONG_TWILIO_SERVICE_SID at once
BARONG_PHONE_VERIFICATION == "mock"
With this type of verification all the numbers will be accepted and validated as a right code for any given number
- Google For Google storage configuration you need fill ENV variables below
GOOGLE_STORAGE_SECRET_ACESS_KEYLearn more about creating Access/Secret keys
- AWS For AWS storage configuration you need fill ENV variables below
Learn more about how to find Access/Secret keys
For AliCloud storage configuration you need fill ENV variables below
reCAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA-like system designed to establish that a computer user is human (normally in order to protect websites from bots) and, at the same time, assist in the digitization of books or improve machine learning.
You can learn more about how to create
RECAPTCHA_SITE_KEY in this article
Pass routes will never be checked by AuthZ endpoint and will be available without session requirement. On
Block routes user always will get 401, it doesn't depend on a session / role / ip / etc
You need to put whitelisted (public) routes for pass object and blacklisted routes for block in authz_rules.yml
rules: pass: - api/v2/barong/identity - api/v2/peatio/public - api/v2/ranger/public - api/v2/applogic/public block: - api/v2/barong/management - api/v2/peatio/managemen
We can customize barong configuration as we want
- For user activation we just need to have verified email label in example below. You can put more labels to create your own rules for user activation
- For example, if you want to ban your user you just need to put ban and fraud labels on tower admin panel. For sure you can customize this case too and put change or add label names in barong.yml
- For document verification we use, as standard - following document types. But you can configure available document types by changing or extending existing list. This way we keep an opportunity to support any custom KYC services, logic, etc
activation_requirements: email: 'verified' state_triggers: banned: - ban - fraud deleted: - delete locked: - suspicious - lock document_types: - Passport - Identity card - Driver license - Utility Bill - Residental - Institutional