Crypto Arbitrage, Market Making & Liquidity Services.
We help kickstart new digital asset and cryptocurrency exchanges with proprietary scripts and algorithms to provide consistent spreads, healthy order books, and access to third-party bid-ask orders on remote exchanges like Binance Chain and Huobi.
Fast, scalable, stable technology and proper risk management are essential to perform successful market-making and establish your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange platform's liquidity.
What is Crypto Market Making?
Crypto market making involves providing liquidity on a defined cryptocurrency by submitting both bid and ask limit orders on a crypto exchange.
Market makers make a profit by collecting the bid-ask spread over multiple trades.
What is Crypto Exchange Liquidity?
Crypto exchange liquidity defines how quickly and easily a digital asset can be bought or sold at a stable price on a given market.
The quicker you can buy or sell a crypto-asset as close to your asking price as possible - the more liquid a cryptocurrency exchange is.
What can you do with a Market Making & Liquidity Software?
ArkeBot enables professional market makers and cryptocurrency exchange platform owners to populate their order books with relevant bid-ask orders at a high market-making level, with a good spread, and without having to worry about the potential lack of liquidity on their new platform.
- Automate your cryptocurrency trading: You can start automated trading out-of-the-box on centralized exchanges and decentralized protocols using our customizable built-in strategies or implement your secret strategy logic.
- Provide Consistent Spread: Proceed with comfortable spreads to limit exposure and, based on trading dynamics at your markets, adapt accordingly to optimize the sweet spot where an efficient spread has the best effect on financial market efficiencies while ensuring your profits.
- Hotlink Orders: You can stream additional liquidity for your digital asset exchange from any third-party exchange like Binance Chain, Huobi, Bitfinex or any other liquidity provider of your choice through configurable API endpoints.
- Aggregate Order Books: Combine the bid-ask orders on your platform with the shares available at a specific price from the third-party liquidity providers.
What trading strategies can I execute with ArkeBot?
Market-making ArkeBot supports many known strategies and enables customizing existing strategy logic or adding a new one on the fly:
- 'Copy' strategy. The Copy strategy uses a source exchange market to create an order book on a target market.
- 'Order Back' strategy. This strategy behaves like the Copy strategy and can order back the liquidity from the source exchange market. The strategy creates an order on the source exchange, containing the matched amount and same price without the spread. This way, if the spread configured is higher than the exchange fee, the profit & loss will be positive.
- 'Fixed Price' strategy. This strategy creates an order book on a market without using any source market.
- 'Circuit Breaker' strategy. This strategy monitors orders on an account, comparing prices with a source exchange, and cancels those too far from the current order book offers on the source. It is a safety measure in case the strategy which creates the market crash or has a defect.
Innovative market-making and liquidity provision with ArkeBot.
ArkeBot is open-source software that lets you implement and execute customizable trading strategies on centralized exchanges and decentralized protocols.
The ArkeBot service will run online 24/7. You will have access to online analytics and monitoring tools to control ArkeBot's performance.
The algorithms and scripts are modular and customizable, so you can quickly adapt to any market strategy changes.
Let's get your cryptocurrency trading automated!
ArkeBot is a highly customizable trading and market-making open-source software and is a great tool to empower your trading and cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Talk to technical sales for more architecture details and a free ArkeBot market-making & liquidity provisional tools demo.
You can also have a more detailed read through Openware Blockchain development SDK resources on architecture and possibilities of our market making & liquidity provision software.