Build a secure, modular and scalable crypto business with OpenDAX™
OpenDAX™ cryptocurrency exchange software is a modular platform for building crypto exchanges, NFT marketplaces, and digital banking with built-in liquidity.
What is OpenDAX™?
OpenDAX™ stands for 'Open-Source Digital Assets Exchange'. It is a hybrid open-source software consisting of public and private libraries, designed to build a fully-featured exchange service to facilitate the trading of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, and security tokens. The mission of OpenDAX™ is to enable you to operate a robust financial SaaS marketplace with native high security and risk control.
Enterprise-grade fully customizable SaaS crypto exchange solution that is self-hosted and managed by the organization.
A turnkey white-label crypto exchange SaaS solution hosted and managed by Openware so that you can focus on your business development.
- Deploy, configure and manage your Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Accounting, Wallets, Order Book, Authentication and KYC services with Peatio and Barong components
- Integrate any payment gateways and business-specific logic with enterprise AppLogic component
- Customize beautiful front-end UI with proprietary Cryptobase library for React using stock elements or build your own
OpenDAX™ Platform Features
- Hybrid Open-Source with combined public and private repositories
- Easily customizable User Interface (UI)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- API connectors for payment systems and fiat gateways
- Framework support for additional custom business logic
- Auto-scalable self-healing cloud server system
- Advanced & Simplified trading User Interface (UI)
- Configurable trading and service fees
- Multi-Level referral system support
- Double-entry accounting system
- Trading Bots support through API keys
- Proprietary high-frequency OpenFinex™ trading engine for busy enterprise
- Arbitrage, liquidity & market-making ArkeBot to kickstart your crypto exchange marketplace
- Control Tower administration panel for platform management with different staff access levels and reporting
- Platform analytics, risk control, and staff activity report systems
Openware provides collaboration, maintenance, and self-service workflows on top of the open-source code provisioning for the OpenDAX™ product.
OpenDAX™ Enterprise provides complete ownership of the software under a commercial license and is self-hosted and managed by the organization.
OpenDAX™ Enterprise license plan includes:
- Life-time commercial license for the use of the software
- Complete software source code with open and private components
- Software warranty
- Personnel training on the software
- On-demand Architect and DevOps consulting on the software
- Dedicated Account Manager
- CAT (Customer Acceptance Testing) installation service
- Software maintenance and upgrades
OpenDAX™ Cloud provides a managed white-label crypto exchange platform-as-a-service solution hosted by Openware to access features for customization and service management.
OpenDAX™ Cloud allows you to concentrate on your business development, while Openware takes care of the technology development:
- Fully-featured crypto exchange platform service, accessible online 24/7 to your customers
- Installation of the software
- Hosting on Openware Cloud servers in the Americas, Europe, or Asia
- Software monitoring and maintenance by Openware DevOps team
OpenDAX™ Open-Source provides you with access to public code repositories to customize, build, and deploy your cryptocurrency exchange service from local CLI under GNU General Public License.
Some proprietary code, libraries and technologies like OpenFinex™ and AppLogic are not available to the public under GPL.
Deploy OpenDAX™ infrastructure with a single workflow
Let's talk about your cryptocurrency exchange project?
OpenDAX™ is a fast, secure, and flexible engine to power up the exchange service of Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and ERC security tokens.
Talk to technical sales for more details on platform architecture and a free cryptocurrency exchange software demo.
You can also have a more detailed read through Openware Blockchain development SDK resources on Openware stack SaaS platforms, components, and modules.
Want to develop cryptocurrency exchange software like Kraken, Coinbase, and Bitstamp with us? Welcome to Openware GitHub!