Peatio 2.1.0 (April 22, 2019)
We are pleased to present Peatio Open Source 2.1.0.
This release concentrated on new v2 architecture related improvements and dependency updates:
1. Remove legacy Member UI. 2. Upgrade Ruby on Rails to 5.2. 3. Upgrade ruby to 2.6.2.
This release notes is must-read for migrating from older versions.
- #2051: Remove legacy member UI
Peatio legacy Member UI was not supported for a long time and deprecated in 2.0.0.
We have totally deleted Member UI from so now there is only Admin panel UI left in Peatio.
- #2091: Remove deprecated fees API
public/fees/withdraw, public/fees/deposit, public/fees/trading
API endpoints were removed in favour of
- #2090: Remove plugin API v1
We advice to use Plugin API v2 instead. See more in plugins
- #2121: Unify trade taker_type with Ranger and api
- Add ability to cancel all orders for specific market #2125
- Move order submit to order_processor and remove Ordering service #2147
- Add note to withdraw #2157
- Add filter by date in market/trades REST API call #2126
- Add optional fields for operations API #2140
- Benchmark tasks for Matching TradeExecution and OrderProcessing #2133
- Remove Peatio.tech brand from admin panel #2072
- Update application.yml.erb #2098
- Get rid off grape_strip gem #2116
- Avoid "message" in API controllers by overriding Grape::AllowBlankValidator #2094
- Upgrade Ruby on Rails to 5.0 #2095
- Upgrade Ruby on Rails to 5.2 #2146
- Update setup-ubuntu.md #2103
- Add missing paginations for deposit & withdraw on admin panel #2156
- Upgrade ruby to 2.6.2 #2160
- Skip withdrawal in case of insufficient balance on hot wallet #2178
- Fix release:travis rake task #2145
- Fix bin/gendocs #2150
- Limit number of returned data from ranger
- Rewrite callbacks for avoid using redirect_to :back #2113
- Revert ability to deposit from admin panel #2164
- Rewrite callbacks for avoid using redirect_to :back #2169