In this section will be described the Administer user story about how to create, maintain and close IEO sales on Openware stack platform, using Tower administrator portal.
IEO is not open-source feature, realized in custom Applogic that is connected to Openware backend (Barong, Peatio) and frontend (Baseapp, Tower*) stack. If you interested to run over stack with IEO, please contact Openware sales team for more information.
Tower is an admin portal that is not open-sourced and is available as a pre-build image
Where to find?
As soon as Applogic with IEO plugin will be connected to stack and configured you will be able to find new tab named
IEO in the bottom of Tower side menu.
After been redirected on the IEO section of Tower administrator portal you will see the table of already created IEO's, indicating
Amount for sale,
ID - Display an index number of created IEO
Name - Is a custom name of IEO
Token - The code of the token that is on sale
Amount for sale - The total supply of selected token for sale
Sold amount - The amount of already sold tokens
Equivalent - The cost of tokens for sale in price currency (Amount for sale * Price = Equivalent)
Price - The cost of one token
State - The current state of IEO
- Draft - The IEO was just created and expecting to be approved or rejected
- Preparing - An approved IEO that is waiting to be started
- Deleted - An rejected IEO
- Ongoing - The IEO that is currently ongoing
- Distributing - The IEO that is currently processing orders and distributing tokens among buyers
- Finished - The IEO that is finished due to all tokens sold, finish time reached or manual stop
- Released - The finished IEO that unlock bought tokens for buyers balance
To filter already existed IEO list you can use
FILTER button in the top right corner of the header.
Available filter are
Token, fields are not key sensitive and only
Name accept partial match,
Token require full match with existing status or token codes.
To apply filters click the
Apply Filters button, filter side bar will save inputs and will be closed, so you will be able to correct them after reopening filter side bar.
To drop all filters that was used click
Reset All button, or clear input manually, and click
Apply Filters button.
To add new IEO use the
ADD IEO button in the top right corner of the header.
Add IEO page will consist of two part:
Here you may setup the main parameters of future IEO sale:
- Name - Is a custom name of IEO, name are not unique, same name can be used for multiple IEO's
Type - Drop down list of available IEO types
- FCFS (First come first served) - The buyers that performed order first will have they transaction processed first. In this type of IEO orders processed right after their were placed.
- Proportional - In this type of IEO orders will be processed in Distribution phase. All users that participate will receive portion of tokens calculated by formula:
Low goal - This parameter is only available when Proportional type of IEO is selected. This parameter is responsible for setting the minimum amount of tokens, per sale, that have to be ordered to execute transfers If total tokens ordered is less than low goal, all orders will be canceled and refunded as unsuccessful sale If low goal set to
0sale will consider successful as long as at least one order exist
Issuer UID - Unique identifier of IEO owner. Balance of this exact user will be used to perform transactions as a source of tokes for sale and receive main part of profits from sale. Unique identifier of user can be found in user directory
Important: The balance validation of IEO owner is not realized feature, so it is fully administrator responsibility to check IEO owner balance to be more or equal to Amount for sale before approving IEO. In case transaction will fail due to insufficient balance contributed amount will be refunded
Token - Is a drop down list of currencies that exists in Peatio, and will define asset that will be on sale
Quote currency - Is a drop down list of currencies that exists in Peatio, and will define a payment method
IEO price - Price in Quote currency per Token
Amount for sale - The amount of Tokens that are for sale
Fee % - The fee in percentage that will be deducted in Quote currency from the order
Min buy amount - Minimum amount of tokens user can buy per order.
In case of proportional type of IEO will also validate and refund orders that end up with smaller than min buy amount of tokens
Max buy amount - Maximum amount of tokens one user can buy in total
Start date - Starting date and time of IEO in a specific format
DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm:ss, starting date should be in future from current time.
Finish date (Optional) - Finish date of IEO in a specific format
DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm:ss, finish date should be in future from starting date. In case finish date will be skipped IEO will ongoing until all tokens will be sold or manual stop of IEO.
Project information (Optional) - Short information about the IEO token that is on sale
After IEO finished - Is a radio button that will either do
Enable marketand currency, if it is disabled, that is mirroring IEO proposal (if such was created before head) after IEO will reach the Finish sate
Lock balance - Is a radio button that will either lock received by user tokens from sale, until administrator will unlock them and IEO status with change to Released, either will be available right after transaction. With tower it is 0 and 100% but technically it is possible to change this percentage
Here you can add supporting parameters, more detailed description and social information.
- Full Name - Full name of IEO sale or token
- Technological foundation - Name of the technological foundation like blockchain name or protocol
- Total Supply - Total supply of tokens in the blockchain
- Precision - The precision that might be user by frontend to truncate amount. This parameter needed in case of token, that is on sale, is not visible as currency and its precision is not available for public
- Icon URL - The url of Icon that will be used by frontend to present the IEO sale. This parameter needed in case of token, that is on sale, is not visible as currency and its icon url is not available for public
- Link Name - The name of the social url field. Supporting up to 10 link names
- Link Url - The social url. Supporting up to 10 url's
- Project Introduction - The most comprehensive information IEO sale, token, team etc
After all configuration was done use
Create button to create IEO in draft status for further interactions.
Be careful with all you parameters as no each of them can be changed after IEO was created.
After you have created and IEO successfully it will appear in the list in
To update your IEO you will need to find in the list of created IEO and click on it.
When your recently created IEO will be opened you will noticed status dropdown and new buttons:
Status dropdown - With this you will be able to change statuses of you IEO depending on current status.
- Draft -> Preparing - Changing to preparing state is equal to approved IEO, will make it public
- Draft -> Deleted - Changing to preparing state is equal to rejected IEO, will not get public and can not be updated again
- Ongoing -> Finished - This option is available only in case finish date was not defined and will finish IEO with Distribution status in between
Update - This button will apply the selected from status dropdown status.
Edit - This button will apply changes to the Settings part of the IEO with exception of status dropdown. Not all fields are editable on different IEO status:
- Draft - Name, project information, owner UID, token, amount for sale, low goal, fee, min and max buy amount, after IEO finished, starting and finishing date can be changed.
Note: Changing token for sale was disabled in Tower due to unexpected results with Detail part of setting since they are tied to initial currency pair- Preparing - Name, project information, starting date, finish date can be changed - Ongoing - Only finish date can be changed
Save - This button will apply changes to Details part of the IEO, all part of details can be changed in any IEO state
Release - This button will start unlocking bought by users tokens in IEO with lock balance feature enabled, it is only possible in finished state.
To see history of your IEO you will need to find in the list of created IEO and click on it. Above the IEO settings will be a tab Details (current page) and History that you need to switch to to see history if any.
Here you will be able to see short IEO details in the top and table with order history with statuses under it.
The History table parameters are:
ID - Identification number of order
UID - Unique identifier of user, like the one we used to set up IEO owner
Placed Quote currency - The amount user have placed in order
To pay Quote currency - The amount user will actually spend
In case of FCFS IEO type placed and to pay amount will be equal as orders executed right away in full amount or fail
- Fees Quote currency - The amount of commission that is taken
In case of proportional type of order demand may be bigger than proposal and user will end up spending less than actually placed as they will receive less tokens
- Received Base currency - The amount of tokens received on available balance
(To pay - Fee) / Price = Received tokens amount
- Locked Quote currency - The amount of tokens received on locked balance
In case lock feature was enabled user will receive tokens to locked balance and after releasing process will be transfered to available balance. In case lock feature was disabled all tokens will be received to available balance right away
Date - The date of order creation
State - Current state of order. Possible states:
- Preparing - Intermediate status between submitting order by user and publish
- Rejected - The error occurred and order was not published
- Active - Published order that is waiting until it will be canceled, executed or refunded depending on IEO parameters
- Canceled - With proportional IEO type user can cancel their order before it will start executing at finish time or manual finish. This is also a status you will see if execution failed due to error
- Refunding - Intermediate status that will lead to order been refunded and closed due to low goal was not reached
- Closed - Order was refunded and closed
- Executing - Intermediate status between active and purchased, completed status depending on IEO parameters in which transfer between user and IEO owner happening
- Purchased - Transfer of tokens to user locked balance was successful and waiting to be released
- Releasing - Intermediate status when transfer from users locked balance to available is happening
- Completed - A state in which all iteration with this order was finished
Schema's of FCFS and proportional type of IEO order status flow: