Openware Software Engineering Roadmap
- HD Wallet component (remove the need for parity and secure the private keys with Peatio and Vault).
- ETH / ERC20 multi-sign security (using Gnosis smart contract).
- Airdrop feature for admins in Peatio and Tower
- CoinMarketCap endpoints in Peatio for CoinMarketCap listing
- Internal transfers between users in Peatio
- Support of deposits from white-listed smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain
- Support of BSC (Binance Smart Chain) in Openware HDWallet
- Support of HECO (Huobi Chain) in Openware HDWallet
- Peer-to-Peer exchange release (P2P trading) in OpenFinex
- Support of Fireblock as exchange wallet in Peatio
- Advanced orders types in OpenFinex: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Stop Limit, Take Limit
- Multiple blockchains for a currency in Peatio.
- OpenDAX v3 Lite
- Sonic framework to mix server and client side rendering
- TRON blockchain integration (currency and TRC20 smart-contracts) in
- Adapt the user fee groups dynamically for token holders.
- Referral system service.
- Defi: Swap tokens from the crypto exchange UI (using Uniswap listing) in BaseApp React.
- MPC (Multi-Party Computation) service to distribute transaction signing process without shared secrets.
Margin / Futures contracts in OpenFinex.
OTC Trade (Over-the-Counter) implementation.