Yet Another Openssl GUI : Qt base openssl GUI to create CSR, certificates, keys (RSA / DSA / EC), P12 etc...
Current version : 1.1.2 using openSSL 1.1.1g
If you have a problem, open an discussion
This project aims to allow creating certificates / keys in a quick and easy way.
- Single executable with no dependencies (openssl & Qt lib are included)
- Create auto sign certificates or CSR with immediate PEM display to copy/paste
- Certificate signing
- Stack to handle multiple certificates
- Conversion from certificate (private key) to csr
- Allow RSA, DSA and elliptic curve keys
- Encrypt/decrypt keys, check certificate / key match
- Set X509v3 extensions
- Import/export to PKCS#12
- Should work on any platform supported by Qt
Platforms for release binaries :
- Windows release
- Will compile on Linux someday
- I don't have any Mac for OSX release.
Binary includes openssl library version 1.1.1g compiled for 64 bits Windows platform.
Source code for openssl can be found at : https://www.openssl.org/source/
Licence : GPL V3
Main (and only !) window :