Camel in Action 2nd Edition
This project hosts the source code for the examples of the Jonathan Anstey.
Table of Contents
Part 1 - First Steps
Part 2 - Core Camel
- 3 Transforming data with Camel
- 4 Using beans with Camel
- 5 Enterprise integration patterns
- 6 Using components
Part 3 - Developing and testing
Part 4 - Going further with Camel
Part 5 - Running and managing Camel
Part 6 - Out in the Wild
- 20 Reactive Camel
- 21 Camel and the IoT by Henryk Konsek (has no source code)
- A Simple, the expression language
- B The Camel community
Downloading the source code
You can either download a .zip with all the source code from the releases page, or use the github way of cloning the repository on your computer.
Up to date source code
We the authors, intended to keep this source code up to date with future releases of Apache Camel. Giving our readers the best experience with the book and using the latest Camel releases.
Any mistakes in the book can be reported to us via github issues tracker. The errata can be viewed here
Getting in touch
To get in touch with the us the authors you can:
- write on the Manning Author Online forum
- reach out to us on twitter: @jon_anstey
- or use the github issue tracker
Happy reading and riding the Camel.
Claus Ibsen, and Jonathan Anstey