Terraform OpenEthereum Lambda API
- GitHub Actions pipeline
- Deployment upload into a S3 Bucket
- Deployment versioning saved into the S3 Bucket
- Deployment of updates into the terraform-openethereum AWS Lambda Function
To ease the deployment of updates for the AWS Lambda API Function and to gather useful metrics from the OpenEthereum node!
How it works
We use a GitHub Actions pipeline to build and then create a zip deployment of the application inside
./lambda. This application is a simple client to interact with the RPC apis of our OpenEthereum node, retrieve useful informations from the node and then return those thru a API Gateway connected to the lambda function
The created zip deployment is stored into a versioned S3 Bucket and then uploaded to the AWS Lambda Function created by terraform-openethereum
- Create a new Branch following GitFlow recommendations
- Work on the new feature/update/bugfix
- Create a Pull Request into master:
- The Lambda Deploy Pipeline is triggered
- We build, install depedencies and then create a zip deployment for the aplication on
- We upload the zip deployment to the S3 Bucket, but keeping the older verisons on the s3 bucket
- We upload the latest zip deployment into the specified aws lambda
This repository is not planned to be run locally but you can do so by:
- Installing Node.js and NPM
zip -r openethereum.zip .
- Uploading the zip file to the AWS Lambda using preffered method (
- Gustavo Belfort (Gustavobelfort)
Feel free to open a PR or create an issue if you'd like to improve the project!