Senior Software Engineer (React)
Openware, Inc. (San Francisco, California) has a mission to create a safe, transparent and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Openware's Blockchain software solutions enable enterprises and developers to build advanced distributed ledger applications, cryptocurrency exchange SaaS, global financial platforms, and crypto marketplace applications.
The company is also the core contributor to several open-source Blockchain projects and the license provider for the OpenDAX™ cryptocurrency exchange software stack.
Openware is provisioning enterprise services on top of the open-source components, including education, support, and software R&D.
Currently, the company has offices and co-working spaces in the USA, France, Ukraine, and Thailand.
Looking for Senior Software Engineer (React)
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with extensive knowledge of React.
- 5+ years of software development experience with a focus on web technologies.
- Effective at working in 100% remote-first environment.
- Effective remote communication skills, including daily online meetings and clear status updates.
Ability to use written and spoken English in everyday communication (with clients, fellow developers, etc.) and to read and produce code documentation in English.
Deep Typescript knowledge, overall understanding of how the web works.
Knowledge of how APIs work - REST, HTTP errors, rate limiting, authentication, etc.
Experience with Redux and Redux-Saga.
Functional (React hooks) and class-based components.
Experience with visualization libraries like D3.js, Highcharts, Recharts, TradingView.
SCSS, PostCSS, styled-components.
Flexbox, Bootstrap, Material UI, Semantic UI, Blueprint, or other CSS frameworks.
TDD (Jest and Enzyme).
Building the SPA using Webpack and Yarn.
Experience with the Linux CLI.
GIT, Docker, CD/CI.
Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
Comfortable with working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
Experience in releasing highly-scalable products.
Advantageous to have
- Server-side rendering experience will be a huge advantage.
- Experience with highly loaded WebSockets connections will be a huge advantage.
- Experience with Micro Frontends will be a huge advantage.
- Experience in creating SDKs.
- Experience in React Native.
- Experience with Ionic capacitor, Cordova.
- Experience in Back-end technologies: Node.js (Express), Ruby (RoR).
- Experiences with MobX, RxJS.
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Craft clean, efficient, and predictable code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- Refactor an existing codebase.
- Code review, writing documentation.
- Writing cross-browser apps with responsive and adaptive design.
- Take part in the design, implementation, and testing of the applications.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement systems that will provide long-term scalability, reliability and meet the strategic performance needs of the business.
- Contribute to all agile ceremonies to ensure that issues are raised, lessons are learned, and that there is a culture of continuous improvement across the development team.
- Actively resolve issues on time.
Benefits we offer
- Friendly team atmosphere.
- Career and professional growth.
- Support and mentoring from all colleagues.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Exciting new technologies to learn.
- Full medical insurance.
- Temporarily all our team is working remotely, but we have several co-working spaces we will use on occasion.
Working at Openware is more than just a job, it's a passion. We value out-of-the-box thinking, self-education, and provide incentives and freedom for your professional growth.
Apply today for a career at Openware!