Senior Sales Manager
Openware, Inc. (San Francisco, California) has a mission to create a safe, transparent and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Openware's Blockchain software solutions enable enterprises and developers to build advanced distributed ledger applications, cryptocurrency exchange SaaS, global financial platforms, and crypto marketplace applications.
The company is also the core contributor to several open-source Blockchain projects and the license provider for the OpenDAX™ cryptocurrency exchange software stack.
Openware is provisioning enterprise services on top of the open-source components, including education, support, and software R&D.
Currently, the company has offices and co-working spaces in the USA, France, Ukraine, and Thailand.
Senior Sales Manager
Openware, Inc. is looking for a Sales Manager to empower our sales team, achieve goals, and reach for the stars.
We are a DevOps Cloud company working in the fast-growing industry of Blockchain development. We face inspiring opportunities, and this is the time to scale our sales team.
- Great spoken and written English. Ability to express yourself freely
- Closing skills. Self-confidence is a must. Ability to create urgency and ask for a sale
- A strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at an executive level
- High communication, troubleshooting, and stress-resistant skills
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales or 2+ years of enterprise-level IT services sales
- A proven sales track record
- Self-motivated, independent, and leadership skills
- Comfortable with Google Suite, the CRM software
- Tech-savvy (Backend, Frontend, Open Source, Blockchain)
- Proactive identification of the opportunities to improve sales processes, training
- Experince in Blockchain / Crypto industry will be a huge plus
- Working with warm and cold leads
- Providing proper lead qualification on the call (budget, timeline, decision-maker) and follow up
- Managing and improving the existing pipeline and meet quarterly target revenue
- Acting as a solutions expert consultant in helping clients’ with their unique strategic initiatives
- Understanding prospect’s requirements and representing those needs to internal staff
- Providing demos of the products and services
- Closing deals with the help of our internal staff
Benefits we offer
- Friendly team atmosphere.
- Career and professional growth.
- Mentoring and support from all colleagues.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Exciting new technologies to learn.
- Temporarily all our team is working remotely, but we have several co-working spaces we will use on occasion.
Working at Openware is more than just a job, it's a passion. We value out-of-the-box thinking, self-education and provide freedom for personal growth.
Apply today for a career at Openware!