Openware's mission is to enable a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem through Blockchain technology. We hire the world's best and brightest people to help make this future a reality.
At Openware, we're defining the world's financial future with bright individuals who share our passion for changing the world. Our culture is fast-paced, inspirational, and innovative.
Headquartered in the Southern San Francisco area with multiple office locations worldwide, Openware strives to build a safe, remote-first, inclusive environment where everyone can create and develop their skills regardless of gender, race, religion, age, or background.
- 3+ years experience in the software development industry;
- 3+ years experience of product management;
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages are a plus;
- High communicative skills;
- Self-motivated, independent, reliable, and leader-like attitude;
- Strong technical, analytical, leadership, and business skills;
- Comfortable with 100% remote workflows - Google Apps, Messaging, Office, and CRM software;
- IT-savvy (Outsourcing and Open-Source development knowledge);
- Crypto-savvy (Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies understanding);
- Working with US, EU, and Asian clients;
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Experienced in analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assessed current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Experienced in analyzing product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Developed, implemented, and maintained production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraised new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Openware and its features across primary market segments
Benefits we offer
- Friendly team atmosphere.
- Career and professional growth.
- Mentoring and support from all colleagues.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Exciting new technologies to learn.
- Full medical insurance.
- Temporarily all our team is working remotely, but we have several co-working spaces we will use on occasion.
Working at Openware is more than just a job, it's a passion. We value out-of-the-box thinking, self-education and provide freedom for personal growth.
Apply today for a career at Openware!