Junior/Middle QA Engineer
Openware, Inc. (San Francisco, California) has a mission to create a safe, transparent and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Openware's Blockchain software solutions enable enterprises and developers to build advanced distributed ledger applications, cryptocurrency exchange SaaS, global financial platforms, and crypto marketplace applications.
The company is also the core contributor to several open-source Blockchain projects and the license provider for the OpenDAX™ cryptocurrency exchange software stack.
Openware is provisioning enterprise services on top of the open-source components, including education, support, and software R&D.
Currently, the company has offices and co-working spaces in the USA, France, Ukraine, and Thailand.
Junior/Middle Quality Assurance Engineer
We are currently looking for a young talented Junior/Middle Quality Assurance Engineer in Thailand.
As a QA Engineer, you will be interfacing directly with Asian development teams on daily deployments. You will control the platforms’ quality before delivering them to customers in collaboration with a QA Lead.
Since we care a big deal about our products’ quality, this position is very impactful and will provide you with great potential for career growth as a QA Engineer. It is an excellent opportunity to dive into a dynamic and innovative company environment.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Knowledge of test metrics.
- Excellent QA theory knowledge.
- Ability to work in a multi-project environment.
- Ability to differentiate between critical and non-critical test coverage.
- Experience with Jira is a must.
- Strong skills in WebApp Testing.
- Ability to create structured test documentation (bug report, checklist, test case, test suite, test plan).
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
- Experience with PostMan.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Knowledge of MySQL.
Good to have
- Experience with Figma, Zeplin.
- Experience in Demo preparation and Demo presentation.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology.
- Experience with (crypto) exchange platforms.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with GCP.
- Experience with Linux/macOS.
- You will participate in feature scoping, estimations, and delivery stages.
- Close cooperation with developers, designer, business analyst.
- Manual test execution (Web /Mobile web application).
- Requirement testing and analysis.
- Test documents creation.
- Defect reporting and tracking.
- Perform acceptance criteria testing.
Benefits we offer
- Friendly team atmosphere.
- Career and professional growth.
- Mentoring and support from all colleagues.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Exciting new technologies to learn.
- Full medical insurance.
- Temporarily all our team is working remotely, but we have several co-working spaces we will use on occasion.
Working at Openware is more than just a job, it's a passion. We value out-of-the-box thinking, self-education and provide freedom for personal growth.
Apply today for a career at Openware!