Yellow is building a global organization of brilliant minds looking to make a significant impact on the future of our world by advancing and adopting blockchain technology.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re seeking an IT Recruiter to improve our recruiting team as well.
Your mission at Yellow:
The recruiter’s responsibilities include scheduling calls and conducting interviews, maintaining the candidate database, and handling operations tasks. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and run our hiring process.
If you have strong experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you. The recruiter’s responsibilities include:
- Coordinate hiring activities: screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process, from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Hire tech and non-tech specialists worldwide.
- Close the difficult and rare roles.
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Develop and release job postings on platforms such as social media and job boards.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects candidates.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in the internal database.
- Work closely with HR & Recruitment Team.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level.
- Experience in a similar position of 3+ years.
- Experienced with Asian, American, Canadian, and European markets.
- Hands-on experience with searching candidates on StackOverFlow, GitHub, LinkedIn, recruitment channels, boolean search, etc.
- Technical or Business education;
- Strong technical background;
- Experience with product companies.
- Have a Blockchain experience.
- Work with ATS,
- Strong understanding of the crypto exchange area, “How does it works?”.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Team player.
- Balanced between result and process.
- Structure thinking.
- Problem-solving ability.
What we offer for your success:
- The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals, and join the revolution of traditional finance.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Mainly a remote working model, but we do have several coworking spaces that we use occasionally.
- Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Career and professional development.
- A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
- Competitive salary along with a benefits package including superior health insurance.
Who we are: Yellow is a global ecosystem of blockchain products & services, powered by Openware, for Web3 Internet of Finance, providing startup seed funding, mentorship, advisory, data analytics, market making, and fintech software solutions. Yellow also includes developer tools, services, and education programs worldwide for blockchain infrastructure developers and crypto brokerage businesses.
Our vision: is to become the world’s leading brand in blockchain technology.
Our mission: to enable a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Our values: decentralized, we believe in values of collaboration, trust, transparency, inclusiveness, equality, and freedom; сonsistent, our motives are valid across the board: scale, we are creating a global and safe crypto ecosystem that contains the whole crypto chains.
At Yellow, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals dedicated to what they believe in, with strategic minds, a creative approach to work, and a deep interest in the crypto industry. If it sounds like you and you think you’ve got the expertise, commitment, and passion for joining the world’s fastest-growing brand in the blockchain technology space, send your resume.