Head of Sales
Openware, Inc. (San Francisco, California) has a mission to create a safe, transparent and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Openware's Blockchain software solutions enable enterprises and developers to build advanced distributed ledger applications, cryptocurrency exchange SaaS, global financial platforms, and crypto marketplace applications.
The company is also the core contributor to several open-source Blockchain projects and the license provider for the OpenDAX™ cryptocurrency exchange software stack.
Openware is provisioning enterprise services on top of the open-source components, including education, support, and software R&D.
Currently, the company has offices and co-working spaces in the USA, France, Ukraine, and Thailand.
Head of Sales
Openware, Inc. is looking for a Head of Sales to set sales strategy, align the sales structure with the marketing strategy, manage the sales team and implement the process.
We are a DevOps Cloud company working in the fast-growing industry of Blockchain development. We face inspiring opportunities, and this is the time to scale our sales team.
- Establish and maintain industry and partner contacts.
- Define the Lead generation process.
- Hire and train lead generation team.
- Meet company annual sales targets defined in the marketing plan.
- Compose the all-star sales management team with the help of the HR department.
- Define the pre-sales process with the help of the delivery office.
- Manage existing pipeline and meet target revenue.
- Oversee the estimation and project specification process.
- Manage the sales process from lead identification through close.
- Act as a solutions expert consultant in helping clients' with their unique strategic initiatives.
- Understand prospect's requirements and represent those needs to internal staff.
- Close deals with the help of our internal staff.
- Define customer satisfaction criteria.
- Monitor customer satisfaction for each Account Manager.
- Monitor billing issues with customers and resolve them with Delivery.
- Maintain current leads and sales status in the existing CRM system (Copper).
- Lead the sales planning meeting.
- Create case studies and train sales staff on those cases.
- Create training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge.
- Monitor communication with customers for up sales.
Experience and Skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages are a plus.
- 5+ years of experience within enterprise IT services industry sales.
- High communicative skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, reliable, and leader-like attitude.
- Strong technical, analytical, leadership, and business skills.
- Comfortable with 100% remote workflows - Google Apps, Messaging, Office, and CRM software.
- IT-savvy (Outsourcing and Open-Source development knowledge).
- Development-savvy (understanding of Backend and Frontend software architecture).
- Crypto-savvy (Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies understanding).
Benefits we offer
- Friendly team atmosphere.
- Career and professional growth.
- Mentoring and support from all colleagues.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Exciting new technologies to learn.
- Full medical insurance.
- Temporarily all our team is working remotely, but we have several co-working spaces we will use on occasion.
Working at Openware is more than just a job, it's a passion. We value out-of-the-box thinking, self-education and provide freedom for personal growth.
Apply today for a career at Openware!