Yellow is building a global organization of brilliant minds looking to make a significant impact on the future of our world by advancing and adopting blockchain technology. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re seeking an Account Manager:
- Communicate with clients.
- To understand their needs and explain product value and execute instructions in a timely manner:
To build relationships with clients based on trust and respect;
To resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Conducting research to improve business:
Analyze customer needs and behavior data and determine how operations can be altered to improve service and increase the value of our business;
Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services and industry trends.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment:
In part., communicate with the dev team to upgrade, request a new feature system, or bug fix.
- Conduct business operations including specializing in using our tools to serve clients:
Update system configs, and set up the system according to requirements/instructions in a timely manner.
- Report and monitoring:
Provide progress reports to senior management and clients;
Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes;
Monitor product inventory;
Monitor system and client performance on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- Knowledge of using general crypto wallets, crypto trading platforms/exchanges.
- Strong IT skills, including data analysis, and database query.
- English excellent communication both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Google documents and spreadsheets, Jira.
- Skill in building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and techniques.
- Understanding of cryptocurrency market-making business and basic crypto trading.
- Understanding of basic accounting.
- Basic trading knowledge/experience.
- Have an experience with tools that we use: JIRA, Hubspot, Slack.
- Able to understand a basic database query.
- Able to use excel/spreadsheet formula (for reports and data analysis).
What we offer for your success:
- The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals, and join the revolution of traditional finance.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Mainly a remote working model, but we do have several coworking spaces that we use occasionally.
- Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Career and professional development.
- A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
- Competitive salary along with a benefits package including superior health insurance.
Who we are: Yellow is a global ecosystem of blockchain products & services, powered by Openware, for Web3 Internet of Finance, providing startup seed funding, mentorship, advisory, data analytics, market making, and fintech software solutions. Yellow also includes developer tools, services, and education programs worldwide for blockchain infrastructure developers and crypto brokerage businesses.
Our vision: is to become the world’s leading brand in blockchain technology.
Our mission: to enable a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Our values: decentralized, we believe in values of collaboration, trust, transparency, inclusiveness, equality, and freedom; сonsistent, our motives are valid across the board: scale, we are creating a global and safe crypto ecosystem that contains the whole crypto chains.
At Yellow, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals dedicated to what they believe in, with strategic minds, a creative approach to work, and a deep interest in the crypto industry. If it sounds like you and you think you’ve got the expertise, commitment, and passion for joining the world’s fastest-growing brand in the blockchain technology space, send your resume to us.